Abandoned software?

Share:

The problem with the data upload limit for attachments has been fixed. I have restored it to 30MegaBytes. A recent forum software upgrade was responsible for the changed limit. Please accept my apologies for missing this when upgrading the forum sofware, Mabula.

Abandoned software?  

RSS

(@cheetah)
Main Sequence Star Customer
15/06/2019 2:04 pm  

Many thanks to the moderators for helping the users, but...

We haven't heard much from Mabula in 3 months (after disappearing for several months previously).  No timeline for future updates.  Has this software been abandoned?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Galaxy Moderator
15/06/2019 2:11 pm  

Why would you think that? Yes, he's not been active on the forum lately, but that's simply because he's a single developer putting way more time into the development process. At the moment he is abroad on work relating to APP and the software is still growing fast. He needed extra help, for instance with the forum, which is why I was hired. For one person to launch this software as advanced as it already is, I find pretty impressive, and now the process started to grow and seek extra help if possible. It's more alive then it was in the beginning.

ReplyQuote
(@cheetah)
Main Sequence Star Customer
15/06/2019 2:15 pm  

VERY happy to hear this!

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Galaxy Moderator
15/06/2019 2:16 pm  

Great! 🙂 It would help him for sure to have more than 1 developer ofcourse, my guess is he will probably look for one if the income allows for that.

ReplyQuote
Share: