Share:

APP 1.075 has been released !

Forum support from Vincent will be limited between now and  Oktober the 30th, 2019. Mabula will be available for support on the forum though.

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

15% discount  

RSS

(@dominique-mackenzie)
Brown Dwarf Customer
September 4, 2019 16:39  

Can current renters benefit from the 15% discount? If so, how do we go about it if, say, our renewal is next February?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Galaxy Moderator
September 5, 2019 10:52  

I asked Mabula to answer this. I personally don't think a discount is something that we can just roll out to already purchased licenses, this is usually not done in other lisensing either (some do have a discount when upgrading to a new version, but that's a slightly different situation I think). For existing users there is the benefit of the iTelescope triple points program.

ReplyQuote
(@jonesdee)
Main Sequence Star Customer
September 6, 2019 19:45  

Vincent

My Renters License expires at the end of September and I am contemplating purchasing a full licence at the discounted price.  I assume that would be a permissible use of the discount??

Both Renters and Owners prices are shown discounted in my account.

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Galaxy Moderator
September 6, 2019 22:29  

I honestly don't know, good question and I hope Mabula can answer that. I'll ask.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
September 6, 2019 22:50  
Posted by: @dominique-mackenzie

Can current renters benefit from the 15% discount? If so, how do we go about it if, say, our renewal is next February?

Hi @dominique-mackenzie,

Thank you for your question.

Since we have a special action this week to celebrate our cooperation with iTelescope.net...

if you buy a new Renter's license now, i will adjust the expiry date on it so it will "start" when your current Renter's license expires. So if your current Renter expires on 8 February 2020, I will adjust the expiry date on your new Renter's license to 8 February 2021... this is a special limited offer while the action lasts.. 😉 .

If you buy the Renter's license, please send me an email and refer to this post, then I will manually adjust your expiry date.

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
September 7, 2019 02:42  
Posted by: @jonesdee

Vincent

My Renters License expires at the end of September and I am contemplating purchasing a full licence at the discounted price.  I assume that would be a permissible use of the discount??

Both Renters and Owners prices are shown discounted in my account.

Dave

Hi Dave @jonesdee,

Thank you for asking.

Indeed, any purchase of a license now has 15% sale discount 😉 until the action stops on the 16th of September....

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
(@dominique-mackenzie)
Brown Dwarf Customer
September 7, 2019 03:27  
Posted by: @mabula-admin
Posted by: @dominique-mackenzie

Hi @dominique-mackenzie,

Thank you for your question.

Since we have a special action this week to celebrate our cooperation with iTelescope.net...

if you buy a new Renter's license now, i will adjust the expiry date on it so it will "start" when your current Renter's license expires. So if your current Renter expires on 8 February 2020, I will adjust the expiry date on your new Renter's license to 8 February 2021... this is a special limited offer while the action lasts.. 😉 .

If you buy the Renter's license, please send me an email and refer to this post, then I will manually adjust your expiry date.

Kind regards,

Mabula

Awesome. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Share: