OCS and a DUO NB pr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

OCS and a DUO NB process.

3 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
(@leerich)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hi all, many thanks for reading 🤗 i have a question for all the OSC peeps out there. I am using a OSC 294mc-pro and for the first time im using a ZWO DUO NB filter. Ive never used a filter like this before and when i processed it as per no filter obviously ive got a very red image, turns out there is alot more too it than i anticipated, I have looked for some YT vids for a tutorial but i cant seem to find a really good one that starts at the beginning of this process. I only use APP and PS so could anyone please offer some help as to how i select the correct way to get the best from the NB captures. The ZWO utilizes Ha and Oiii i have read. I am quite new to all this so bear with me 😉 many thanks, Lee.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Could you try this workflow? https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/postid/7610/

You can skip the RGB processing steps in it if you only have mono.

Lee Richards reacted
ReplyQuote
(@leerich)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Ooo thanks Vincent, i will take a good look at this workflow and report back 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: