NullPointerExceptio...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Solved] NullPointerException after "save registered frames" and "remove light pollution" in 1.078

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@wvreeven)
Quasar
Topic starter  

I was trying to register two files (one Ha and one OIII integrated separately from each other) when I got an exception after I try to save the registered files. The same happens after removing light pollution and saving the frame. In both cases the files save OK but the file list is not updated.

Screen Shot 2020 03 30 at 19.44.27

Wouter

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Sorry for the delay..

Well now that is interesting as I had the exact same crash after LP correction. Passed it on to Mabula immediately.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hoi @wvreeven,

I am trying to duplicate this issue, but up until now, saving always works here...

Perhaps this happens only in certain situations with certain data. Can you upload the frames on which this happens and describe exactly what you are doing? Thanks 😉

https://ariesprodstor.astropixelprocessor.com:7001/

login & password : appuser

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar
Topic starter  

Hoi @mabula-admin,

I cannot seem to be able to reproduce this either. Perhaps it was a glitch in the Matrix. Perhaps @vincent-mod is able to reproduce this?

Thanks, Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Wouter @wvreeven and @vincent-mod,

Vincent had some data on which I could reproduce the error. It was related to a change in the FITS header tag FILTER-x to FILT-x to support more than 10 filters. The FITS header tags are not allowed to be longer than 8 characters.

This error should be fixed now.

I will build APP 1.079 today or tomorrow and release it with this fix and also the fix for the mosaic registration 🙂

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar
Topic starter  

Hi Mabula @mabula-admin,

That's great. I'll be looking forward to yet another improved version of your already amazing software!

Wouter

ReplyQuote
Share: